Sunday 4 March 2018

Day 4

another meeting today,


this time with our financial advisers, so I made my way past the church,

 then as I passed Lloyd's Bank, a bit of excitement, 

 a film crew had taken over a part of the street, the star a car, a new Jaguar,

 I was amazed at how many people it took to make a commercial,

 and this a little bit further down Beckenham High Street, Pierluigi’s restaurant, 

today I was meeting both Peter,

 and Carol, our financial advisers from the company of Preston Smith & Co. unfortunately Ian could not make the meeting, 

 we all had a selection of starters, 

 and all agreed that the food at Pierluigi's,

 is exceptionally good,

 like this steak I ordered, after desserts and coffee we said our farewells,

 and I made a move to O'Neill's,

 for some reason I decided I wanted a larger and lime, 

 in the evening the girls had made a delicious meal,

 so Diana took a quick picture of us, 

and Kai took this one, we watched some television in the evening, and then for all of us we were off to bed.


No comments: