Saturday 2 November 2019

Diana Was Off To Work,

and I was off shopping,


 past the florist,

 and The George Inn, to the supermarket, meat and other bits and pieces bought for Sunday, and I was soon home,

 to play with a couple of infrared photographs, the above as it appears out of the camera,

 colour swapped,

 although small in the photograph I wanted to make the lone photographer standout,

so I wanted to make the photograph dramatic,

 as well as give it a black and white look,

 and a old fashioned look too,

 yesterday we went to Ockley,

 this is one of the houses in the village,

 which we thought was rather nice with its built on greenhouse,

 lots of colour,

 then none at all,

and this could be as it was built back near the early 1900s or before,

after my evening meal a real treat, I have mentioned before about the best Christmas present I can remember receiving, this is what I wrote, ' I still remember Zoo Quest for a Dragon being shown in black and whist watching it at aged 6, I was spellbound, Mum and Dad bought me the best Christmas present ever, a hardback copy of Zoo Quest, I read the covers off it! I can still even remember the photographs in it and the personality of one of the Land Rovers they travelled in', I did not know until today it was filmed in colour, we could at the time only watch it in black and white as there was no such thing as colour television then, well last night there was a hour long documentary about the series, what a treat to see and listen to master wordsmith Sir David Attenborough recount the trip they made, and look at the wonderful colour film of the adventure,

next off to the club with Steve, we waited for Diana to finish work then it was farewell to Steve, and for us home, feet up for a coffee and chat, one from the Poirot box, before we were off to bed.


No comments: