Thursday, 24 September 2026

First Thing,

looking out of the window,


the foxes were up and about, taking advantage of the water Matt keeps topped up for them,

three this morning, plus a magpie, 

they all liked the peanuts,

also this morning they had a treat, some Polish sausage, I had bought, but it was not as nice as I was expecting, I had memories as a kid of going to visit Christina and George, (Jerzy), where we often had Polish garlic sausage, but the one I bought just did not taste the same, but the foxes loved it, I tried to throw the cuts so that each had a equal number but inevitably failed, it was strange when one of the two cubs chased the mother she eventually gave up and let the cubs have it, although not without a fearsome squabble I must say, after our breakfast towards midday it was time to drop Diana off for her late shift today, in the afternoon a few YouTube videos before my evening meal, 

first a read and a milk, no sherry this evening as I will be driving to the Beckenham Photographic Society meeting this evening and later picking up Diana,

firstly tuck into a couple of vegetable samosas,

followed by a huge chicken tikka masala, 'Cheers!', shortly after off to the club, last week we were all asked for entries to the PDI competition, the term PDI stands for Projected Digital Image, the photographs are displayed on a screen, the same as many years ago slides were shown in the days of 35mm transparencies, I entered 2 images, 

titled, "Three couples, two waiters and a one cat"

and this one "Industrial size art" both failed miserably, scoring only 8.5 out of a possible 10, note to self, 'must try harder!', after the meeting ended I was off to pick Diana up from work, arriving home a coffee and a chat, well a spiced rum for myself as we settled down to watch a double helping of Bangers & Cash before we were both off to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment