Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Diana Was At Work,

I had a quiet day, 


playing with a couple of photographs, from one of the churches, 

we went to on our last cruise in July, for some reason it took me an age to get them to the point where I was happy with them, but there it is, in the afternoon I picked Diana up from Kai's before the girl's trip Diana had forgotten her work shoes there, arriving home after our evening meal there was not much on the television until a Midsomer Murder, alas we had watched it before quite recently, so a double helping of A Touch of Frost it was, after which Diana was off to bed, a 05.00AM start for her tomorrow, for myself a Bangers & Cash, where they had one of my old time favorite cars up for sale, 

no not the Citroen lt15

but a Fiat Topolino, the same colour as this one as it happens, it went for £5,200 a little under the reserve, after which I was off to bed.


No comments: