Monday 31 July 2023

Lets Start The Week With A Few Funnies,

from Australian Tim Whyatt,


all cartoons courtesy of Tim Whyatt, the article appeared in Bored Panda, from the article, Tim was asked some questions: 

When asked, "How did comics come into your life?" Whyatt recalled his early days and explained, "I really got into cartoons in grade 5 when one of my classmates started bringing Mad Magazines to school. I couldn’t believe how good the artwork was. I then became really hooked on cartoons in the 90s when I saw The Far Side for the first time. They were the funniest cartoons I had ever seen. (And they still are!)" discussing his creative inspiration, he said, "My only inspiration is my constant need to entertain myself. If I have a blank piece of paper in front of me, I will just start drawing until I find something amusing." He also hinted at his humorous personality in daily life by sharing, "My ten-year-old son recently told me that he was starting to get too mature for my jokes. I think that tells you everything you need to know." regarding his identity and future plans, he maintained his humorous demeanor by joking, "I’m an Australian which means I ride a kangaroo to work. I’m fluent in both English and American. I’m almost as attractive as the characters I draw. I’m working on a new book as we speak." I hope you enjoy these as much as I did, these are just a few from the 45 cartoons in the article, 





for more about Tim, and lots more cartoons, have a look at his Instagram page, a great way to start the week.


No comments: