Friday 10 May 2024

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as first thing I have to be in Hainault,  


to have the break pipes on the car replaced, back to Thursday, I went out into a bright, warm, sunny day,

first stop the snail mail box to post a letter, 

next a number 54 bus to the shop, but first after alighting a look at the antiques shop by the bus stop, 

then over the road to Kingfisheries to pick up some RO water, arriving home a brand new CD-ROM still in the wrapper had arrived that I ordered, it was a game called,

 Will Rock, I had played it before many years ago and thought I would play it again, so I popped it into the CD player on my computer and loaded the game, and then the problems started, try as I might it just would not play, I tried all of the 'fixes' uninstalling it, reloading it, running the game as an administrator, you name it, it just would not play, so that was a waste of £6.99! I thought it would be so easy, especially paying for the genuine game, but there it is, what is it with me and electrics? by now it was time for my evening meal, after which it was feet up, for BattleBots, and then in a later spot than usual Giant Lobster Hunters, after which I tuned to ITVX and watched a Midsomer Murder, during which Diana arrived home so a coffee and a chat, after arresting the guilty, and as I have a early start tomorrow, we were off to bed.


No comments: