Thursday, 3 September 2026

After I Dropped Diana Off At Work,

I watched a few YouTube videos,


I started by watching another one by Julius Perdana, the one above showing how he built the USS Nimitz and lunched an attack on his 18 foot long battleship Yamato, and totally destroyed it! I also boned up on my new camera and some of the lenses I have for it, one of the few I watched was this one,

'Why I Photograph Birds With the “Wrong” GFX Camera', well I just had to look as he was using 'my' camera and 500mm lens, and informative it was too, which brought me nicely up to my evening meal, 

first a read and a glass of milk!, what happened to the sherry? well tonight is the first of the weekly meetings for the winter season of the Beckenham Photographic Society, so a drive to the meeting and after it pick up Diana from work, so no sherry on a Wednesday until next summer,

 
for my meal this evening bangers and new potatoes with sugar snap peas and broccoli, next a drive to the Harris Primary Academy, Beckenham Green, St George’s Rd., Beckenham, BR3 5JG. For tonight two members gave accounts of what they had been doing regarding their photography in the summer when we do not meet, the first was so interesting as she was a professional photographer, so although the meetings stop she does not stop working, after a tea/coffee interval John started his chat,

 and it was about of all things Namibia! where I am going next month! what a coincidence, 

he had visited many of the places I will be visiting at the end of October, he was there in March this year, next into the car to pick Diana up, arriving home feet up for a coffee and a chat, as we watched a Lewis before we were off to bed.


No comments: