Tuesday 28 April 2015

I Do Enjoy Looking At Different Watches,

so many different faces and designs to look at,


 but this one is minimalist in the extreme,


it is the design of Denis Guidone who works from the design studio, 5 via Adelchi, Milan in Italy, the design named the Ora Lattea, well it certainly is different,

but for me I like something a little more conventional, like this one, from Glasgow, Scotland based Paulin Watches, named the C200 chronograph, the watch uses a Japanese Miyotoa quartz movement and comes with a tan Italian calfskin leather strap and polished stainless steel case, the watch has three chronograph sub-dials and a date window at 4-o’clock, adjustments are made using the crown and pushers on the right, as a guide £195.00 inc VAT (UK and EU), or if you are in the rest of the world, £162.50 (we have 20% VAT on most items in the UK), conventional yes but a timeless design and no I am not on commission! I just like watches.


No comments: