Monday 1 February 2016

At First Glance,

the picture below does not look different or unusual,


 but you may notice some apartments have balconies and some do not, well they all have balconies, it is just that some have not been activated,

 at the touch of a button what appears to be a window goes through a 15 second metamorphosis to become a balcony, the idea is the brain child of Amsterdam-based architectural firm Hofman Dujardin who won the Red Dot Design Award back in 2008 for the concept,

the Bloomframe design is available for purchase after years of design refinements, what a great way to increase the size of your apartment, now I know it is strong, well look at the number of people on this one, but for me I think I will stick to the dining room table and chairs! well you know me and heights and no I am not on commision, I just thought it was a neat idea for eating out.


No comments: