Thursday 1 July 2021

During The Day,

Steve and myself drove down to see Duncan,


who was in fine sprits, arriving back home I did a bit of housework that I really do not enjoy, cleaning the lime scale from the 6 glass shelves we have in the bathroom, I am so frighten of one slipping from my grasp and breaking, but thankfully all went well, in the late afternoon Diana arrived home, so after a read, sherry,

and a 'Cheers!',

it was eyes down to tuck into,

sliced radishes from Steve and Kai's garden, which Diana mixed with onion and lemon juice sprinkled with a touch of fine pepper, and some smoked salmon,

for our main course Cantonese duck with potatoes and peas,

which was delicious, in the evening we watch a couple of quiz shows, a Lewis and one from New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: