Sunday 4 July 2021

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as very early Sunday morning we were both out, but more of that tomorrow,

back to Saturday, Diana was already at work,

as I made my way through a very wet park,

arriving at the bus stop by antique shop, it was still raining, so all of the goods covered,

opposite Kingfisheries, there were a few bits and pieces I wanted for the aquarium,

whilst there Graham mentioned that they had just received another shipment of koi, and here they are,

back on the bus, by now the weather had improved a tad, so hopefully a few more people will arrive for the screen on the green,

going out of the park I noticed a couple of hanging baskets of flowers on the Foxgrove Lodge fence,

as it had now stopped raining here they are,

looking back at the baskets,

in the evening time for a sherry and a read,

for my starter tonight some Italian antipasto, Parma ham, salami Milano and bresaola,

followed by toad in the hole,

eyes down and tuck in!

for dessert some of Steve an Kai's strawberries, cherries and grapes, Diana arrived home a little later so feet up for a Lewis and an New Tricks, as I mentioned I am only making one late post today as we have just returned from Croydon, so more about that and our Sunday tomorrow, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: