Saturday 10 July 2021

I Left Home With Diana,

who was going to work,


Diana catching the 354 bus,

for myself I carried on walking past the screen on the green,

which if you like tennis was a great way to spend the day, with food and drink stalls waiting for your order,

for myself I waited at the 227 bus stop which is next to ASK Italian, we must give it a try one day,

off the bus at Clock Houses station,

for the train to Hayes,

it has been years since I travelled from Clock House,

4 stops later and I was in Hayes,

to pick up some papers from Robert,

I retraced my steps for the weeks shopping in Sainsburys,

in the evening a read and a sherry,

a starter of honey roast Scottish salmon fillets, which were so tasty,

eyes down and tuck in, it is so difficult not to smile, with my front tooth missing it looks like I am giving a spine chilling leer!

I finished up the cold cuts and also bought some pork with stuffing and a few slices of German salami, after a few grapes it was feet up until Steve called by, we watched a couple from the excellent series of Jeremy Clarkson on his farm, after Steve left I watched some television until Diana called, so off to the bus stop and back home, a coffee, a chat and we were off to bed.


No comments: