Sunday 8 August 2021

It Was Almost Like Christmas,

as another small package arrived in the post,


I made up some more soil, unfortunately I will have to do this again when the pumice arrives, but I thought it best to plant the plants as they arrive rather than letting them dry out, also I made up a few extra pots for future purchases,

this one unlike the others was not a cutting and had a nice set of roots, after that a bit of a clean for the aquarium and some television,

in no time it was time for my read and sherry, 'Cheers!',

for tonight chicken liver pate and dry toast,

followed by a Yorkshire pudding that was filled with chicken, potatoes, Cumberland sausages and stuffing,

eyes down and tuck in!

a Brambly apple turn over for dessert, Diana arrived home a tad later, so we listened to music for the rest of the evening and took things easy before we were off to bed.


No comments: