Friday 17 June 2022

After Diana Had Left For Work,

and I had finished all of my usual things to do, 



I spent the afternoon in the back garden for the first time this year, which meant moving out so many insects that had made their homes under the sun loungers cover, but more of that later,

Diana had sent me some photographs of out night watching Jools Holland she had taken on her telephone, outside of the hall,

and a electric poster of the man himself,

inside the bar,

up stairs,

we were a bit early, so the doors to the circle had not yet opened, we went to the corridor, to take a look at the new buildings,

it was a long corridor!

doors open,

and to our seats,

our view of the stage,

the man himself, 

and what a performer,

Ruby Taylor, gave her all when singing with the band,

the last number had everyone standing up and cheering, when Jools comes back to Fairfield we will be back! back to today, I spent a nice afternoon reading and listening to music, in the evening after my meal I watched a couple of movies, 

firstly Superintelligence, a sort of comedy, end of the world, romantic film, which could have been so much better, 

I followed that with Venom: Let There Be Carnage, I enjoyed the first so much, this sequel I found a little disappointing, but there it is, Diana arrived home from work so it was feet up for a New Tricks, followed by a Silent Witness before we were off to bed.


No comments: