Friday 24 June 2022

Only One Short Post Today,

it is Diana's day off, so we are out,


back to Thursday, on Monday I had ordered a few bits and pieces from eBay, and was informed they would be arriving on Thursday, in the morning I received a message to again say they would be delivered on Thursday,

in the afternoon to pass the time I decided to watch Piranha 2010, which I have to say was well done, but it has to be said was remarkably gory, and had some very scantily (un)dressed ladies, next a couple of quiz shows, 

after my evening meal Interceptor, which was very enjoyable, the lead actress was in a one woman army, in fact all of the US army, navy and air force were totally surplus to requirements! great fun, Diana arrived home so we settled down to a New Tricks, followed by a Silent Witness, and did the delivery arrive? naturally it did not, and with that we were off to bed.



No comments: