Wednesday 28 May 2014

As I Am Getting Older,

every so often I find I can not quite understand,


everything that is being said on television, I wondered if some times my hearing is going the same way as my hair and my teeth, so putting on my glasses I looked at this hearing aid, no prizes for guessing it had a low score in the portable department, but it sure looked effective, but of course it was not a hearing aid in the strict sense of the word, it was a piece of art, artist Dominic Wilcox and technologist James Rutherford, put this piece of kit together, point it to a location and hear the sounds from that place, binaudios uses a hidden Raspberry pi to activate the recorded sounds depending upon where you are looking, maybe I should have saved this story for a April Fools spoof!


No comments: