Tuesday 24 October 2017

Every So often,

I have a crown that drops out,



 so rather than have the same one put back only to have it fall out again, I decided to have a new crown made, so into Dr. Chanis I went, I have used his services as far back as I can remember when in Thailand, his surgery is opposite the Friendship supermarket, after a short wait it was my turn to be seen, some time later I had a brand new crown made and fitted for exactly 1,000 baht, (at today's rate £22.84 or $30.16), so no more spine chilling lears from me when I have my picture taken!

 I was also getting low on my protein drink, 6 days out of 7 I do a few exercises in the morning, and when finished have a mug of a protein drink, and rather conveniently just 3 doors or so away is the Pattaya Pro Nutrition store,

 so in I went,

 lots of stock to chose from,

and this was the one for me, 

 I had a chat with Ian, who, if you need any advice is more than helpful, 

after our evening meal, we settled down for a film, for tonight The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, it does not seem like it was made in 2003, the time has just flown past since I first watched it, but there it is, we rounded off the evening with another couple from Rome, such a good series to watch and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: