Saturday 7 October 2017

I Had A Letter From A Bank I No Longer Use,

asking Me to call in,


I receive one every two years or so, off I went, on the way stopping off to buy some limes,

 I called into the market opposite Wat Chai,

 on Pattaya Tai,

 and there in the bottom right they were, I called into the bank and explain that I had closed the account some years before, after tapping a few things into the computer the assistant said, 'I cancel for You before', I replied I know but the bank still writes to Me every two years, 'I cancel again' to which I replied thank you and see you again in two years, which she thought was funny, well at least She smiled,

 in the late afternoon off to the weekend night market in Thepprasit Road, 

 looking inland some cloud,

I made my way past one of the toy stalls,

 and into the office of 3BB to pay our Internet bill,

 looking inland cloudy skies again,

 this stall,

 is so bright with different coloured key rings,

 and mini handbags,

 opposite the bar this evening a stall was being set up to promote an orange drink, with a pop band, just look at the size of those speakers, 

 and this week for auction a convertible Volvo,

 a quick look along one of the covered areas,

 the fruit stall getting ready for the evenings trade,

 and if I were a kid this stall would be at the top of My list,

 selling lollipops!

 the pet section looked quiet,

 with just a couple of customers,

 one bag of dry and three boxes of wet food this week,

 the last stall in the line, 

 the aquatic one,

 sunset over the market,

 I decided to have a look at some of the food stalls inside,

 and this one is where Diana will be stopping off at later,

 the sushi stall, 

back at the bar looking inland some cloud,

 by now some of the ladies,

 had arrived to hand out samples of the drink, 

 the company had a large camera crew,

 this photographer taking pictures of people at the bar,

 and me! 

 back to work,

 then a nice surprise, Brian was already here, when his wife Sai along with son Nicky and friend, 

 called by, 

 as the evening became dark, the noise started, it was so loud we paid our bill and left as did the few other customers at the bar, 

 but before doing so I just had to take a picture of this gentleman's hat, although difficult to see there are a pair of drop down sunglasses on the peak of it, 

arriving home it was sushi time, delicious, 

after our meal it was time for Rome, which as the last episodes that we watched was stunningly good, in fact it was so good that series 3 and 4 were both cancelled due to the costs to make them as good as they were was so expensive, which was a shame, and with that we were off to bed. 


No comments: