Sunday 10 May 2020

After Posting The Blog,

doing my morning exercises, and taking a shower,



 it was time for breakfast, we had a quiet day, reading the latest on the lockdown, and seeing if today's expert on the worldwide crisis was more or less knowledgeable than yesterdays expert, 

 in the evening time for a sherry,

 a starter tonight of pork pate with sourdough bread,

 'Cheers!',

Diana took this photograph of me when I was miles away, 

 for our main course beef stew and dumplings, delicious!

 another 'Cheers!', 

 whe Diana was in the kitchen she mentioned one of the fox's was back, 

 they are starting to train me well,

 when they have eaten all of the peanuts they sit down and wait for me to throw some more, we then decided on our usual 3 games of cribbage, the score ended up at 3 - 0, I will not say who won, but Diana lost,

 on to desserts, Diana's favorite, sticky toffee pudding with fresh cream,

 which rounded off the meal nicely,

having a look in the aquarium, one of the shrimps had shed it's outer shell, we normally listen to music for the rest of the evening but today decided on 2 films, 

firstly Battle of the River Plate, or as it sometimes known,

 Pursuit of the Graf Spee, a true story that really happened and as far as I can tell it stuck pretty close to what really happened, for the actual story have a look here, it is an interesting read,

to round the evening off, Mary Queen of Scots, a interesting film again, 

but not a patch on the 1971 original, but still entertaining to watch, with the end of that we were then off to bed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I realize this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does building a well-established blog like yours take a massive amount work?
I am completely new to running a blog however I do write
in my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and feelings online.
Please let me know if you have any kind of
ideas or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

PattayaStan said...

As a rule I do not normally publish anonymous comments, but then rules are made it be broken, so in reply to your question it does take a deal of work, I am up early normally at 06.00am most mornings, I devote 2 or 3 hours a day making the posts, everyday there is one about us, so that family and friends around the world can see what we are up to, I then use the line on the top of the first page, "things that we find interesting, amusing or just plain weird!" for two reasons, firstly I like reading, a lot, secondly if I find anything that ticks any of the interesting, amusing or just plain weird boxes, I like to share it, guess that's about it, I hope it all goes well when you start your blog, best regards Stan and Diana.