Friday 8 May 2020

Another Quiet Day For Us,

and perhaps some good news,


 hopefully the picnic ban will be lifted next week, so who knows, maybe a picnic in the park? in the evening just before 8.00 all of the residents of the house and neighbours went outside,

 some in the far distance, 

and looking the other way we were all there, for myself mention must also be made for the postal workers, as well as council refuse staff and all of the countless drivers in the food chain, that have done so well to keep shelves stock, and thanks indeed to the public transport services in what can only be described as these trying times,

gong back inside it was time for a film, so for tonight The Admirable Crichton, later renamed the Paradise Lagoon, it was a delightful comedy, so British in setting the stage for and against the upper classes, we followed that with the latest Have I Got News For You, unfortunately a shadow of its former self with the new from home format, rounding off the evening a New Tricks, and with the end of that we were off to bed.


2 comments:

MikeC said...

As this is the only way I can communicate with you I wanted to bring something to your attention. Please watch this video and give me your opinion which I value with you being one of the most intelligent people I know.

https://youtu.be/imIiQF3T9hM

PattayaStan said...

Dear MikeC, me? most intelligent? many thanks for the compliment but I am not, just ask Diana! I watched a part of the discourse in 2019 here

https://youtu.be/Kg9DS00jtPk

and I just found it not interesting, the short part I watch was just so far above my pay grade I lost interest and stopped, as for the full link you sent I am afraid I it would give me brain freeze! hoping the lockdown ends soon, best regards, Stan and Diana.