Wednesday 24 February 2021

Quite Often,

when Diana is at work,


I watch the YouTube channel, particularly ones where things go wrong, driving, boating and just things in general, in most cases all are up for a Darwin award, with that in mind I found this video so funny,

the advertisement is for international telecommunications giant, Etisalat,

Nalle Sjoblad’s “Moonwalk” uses brutal Home Alone-esque sequences of poor planning, office rage, and failure to appreciate even basic spatial relationships in order to remind us that the most uncomfortable, humiliating scenarios only last for a moment,

based in Helsinki, Sjoblad approaches a variety of commercial and personal projects with his distinct style of humour,

as I watched this video I had a great feeling of schadenfreude, I know I should not have, but I did! this is one of many from Nalle Sjobled, which you can watch on Vimeo, great fun, well this sort of video is for me!


No comments: