Wednesday 10 February 2021

We Had Another Early Start,

a tad after 04.00AM Diana was on the bus to work,


and I was on my way home, walking past the Marks & Spencer's delivery lorry,

that pavement and road covered with a fresh layer of snow, during the day I had a very long conversation with Mark, who was still in Cambodia, catching up with all of the news from there, for myself I had a quiet day, Diana arrived home in the late afternoon, after our evening meal,

Diana chose sea bream, smoked river trout for myself, we watched television, starting with a Poirot, followed by a Midsomer Murder, which for some reason was even more complicated than usual, next a New Tricks, we rounded off the evening with a couple from One Foot In the Grave, thankfully today was the last of Diana's early stars for a few weeks, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: