Friday 9 April 2021

The Day Started Out,

with the usual visit from the crow,



he has trained me well, if there are no nuts on the window sill and I am typing he taps the glass, then flies to his perch, after I put out a few peanuts he flies back to eat them, as I was standing trying to take the video he takes his time, but he got there in the end!

Diana was on late shift, so she was at home during the day and received a video form the Philippines of the latest work on the house, it is all looking good and coming on well, in the afternoon Diana left for work, so I started the usual household things, watering the plants cleaning the algae from the glass in the aquarium, hoovering, etc, after my evening meal I decided to listen to some of the music I do not have on my telephone, here are a few of them, most pretty obscure, but then my taste in music is, or covers that have been re-recorded way after their release, 

Country Joe and the Fish,

Jethro Tull,

the group is called Love, sung by Arthur Lee from the LP Reel to Reel,

some are advertisements, like this one from Iggy Pop,

Kim Carnes,

Henryk Górecki,

Tom Petty, Jeff Lynne, Dhani Harrison and Prince, these are just a few, the evening disappeared in no time, just before 01.00AM on Friday morning Diana called, so off to the bus stop then home, a chat, coffee and we were off to bed.


No comments: