Sunday 2 May 2021

When Ever I Watch Back To The Future,

the one thing I would like, if I had a good sense of balance,


would be a hoverboard, but looking at From Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) April 24, 2021, titled "I want one, too!" hoverboards might not be too far away, last weekend, people on the streets of Los Angeles were treated to the sight of a guy surfing through the air on a real hoverboard. It wasn't a movie stunt- this is a real quadcopter that's strong enough to lift a person and controllable enough to stand on. It's made by Omni Hoverboards, Inc. and their website says to "Stay tuned for our consumer version". The hoverer in LA was most likely part of that promotion, and in case you do not believe it above is the company's demonstration video, amazing!


3 comments:

Jil Wrinkle said...

All I could think when I watched that video was: 15 or 20 feet up in the air, if... WHEN... you fall, a helmet is only going to be minimally helpful.

PattayaStan said...

Dear Jil, the good news is that the ground is always there to break your fall! having said that I am guessing accident insurance for the product will be pretty step, best regards, Stan and Diana.

PattayaStan said...

Dear Dear Jil, the good news is that the ground is always there to break your fall! having said that I am guessing accident insurance for the product will be pretty steep, best regards, Stan and Diana.