Sunday 13 June 2021

Another Glorious Day,

so into the garden for myself,


I spent the afternoon listening to Just A Minute, so many laughs as the constants have to talk about a given subject for one minute with out repetition, hesitation and deviation, it sounds so simple, but is fiendishly difficult,

and for this afternoon some Camden pale ale

after being suitably browed in the sun it was time for a read and a sherry,

as I was heating my meal this little chappie called by on the kitchen window sill,

for starters vegetable samosas and onion bhajis,

next a feast, chicken jalfrezi, with chicken korma and lamb rogan josh, with pulao rice,

for dessert raspberries, strawberries and grapes, 

later Diana came home from work so it was feet up for a couple of films, firstly Hellraiser, I am not a great fan of horror movies, but this one was really very good, especially given it's age, it was released in 1987, also it's budget, just £1 million,

we rounded the evening off with Replicas, the first time we watched it I wrote 'much as I like the genre of science fiction, I can not find a way to say anything good about this film, except perhaps the huge screen of the computer, that can be swiped if you see what I mean', watching it for a second time it sort of got a little better, and with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: