Saturday 12 June 2021

I Had A Few Things To Do Today,

starting with going to Lidl,


for our weekly shopping, the car park as usual packed,

next stop past the pub now open,

and a part of old Beckenham,

a small mews in part of the old town,

and into Sainsburys,

next stop the station, I bought a ticket to pop down to see Duncan next week, also as Diana has a day off on Wednesday a pair of return tickets to Whitstable, hopefully the weather will be kind to us,

in the evening time for a read,

a prawn cocktail,

and a plate of chilli con carne,

meal finished and I was out,

through the park,

and past the grass verge,

that the couple who live in Foxgrove Lodge look after,

lots of plants now flowering,

this one particularly nice,

a type of iris,

but with a different colour flower to the normal yellow or blues ones that we normally see,

into the club,

where a cricket match was in progress, I meet up with Steve and we chatted night away, after dropping me off home Diana and myself settled down for one from New Tricks, before we were off to bed.


No comments: