Monday 6 December 2021

As Diana Had To Work This Afternoon,

we decided on our Sunday meal out,


so it was glad rags on,

a couple of selfies,

and we were on our way,

after another couple of selfies of course!

still in the park I noticed this beauty, a Thruxton Bonneville R,

the riders view, yours for around about £12,000 with a few bits and pieces added on, do I want one? you bet!

we continued through the park to the number 54 bus stop, it was unfortunately a grey day, and cold,

we soon arrived at The Elm Tree in Elmers End,

a quick pose,

and it was inside by the tree,

to start with a latte coffee for Diana,

a sherry for myself,

'Cheers!',

on to our starters,

we both choose the same, king prawns in a gallic sauce,

for our main course, Diana choose the roast belly of pork,

it was huge, as was my turkey and gammon ham, we were so full we did not order a dessert, the bill came to £70.00, next coats on,

and out into the cold! arriving home we had a sit down before Diana had to leave for work, so for myself it was a Sunday afternoon film fest, 

 one of my favourites, Fracture, I have written about it so many times, and the rolling ball sculpture that features in it, suffice to say I really enjoyed watching it again, next,

7 Days in May, a great all star cast in this thriller, Diana returned home, so it was a coffee and feet up for her, a spiced rum for myself as we settled down to watch,

 the 1960s Psycho, that she wanted to watch, so that was it for the evening, after that we were off to bed.


No comments: