Tuesday 1 March 2022

Diana Had Left For Work,

I decided to do battle with the spiders,


let me explain, I hate killing spiders, and am quite happy to have a few cobwebs in the corners of the windows, they do a sterling job, especially in the summer when they catch so many flying insects when we have the windows open, but the webs were beginning to take over, so out with the feather duster on a stick, I was quite surprised, the gossamer webs were remarkably resilient, and it took quite some time not only removing the webs from the windows, but the webs stuck like only sticky stuff can to the duster and my hands, hopefully our house guests will not be too put having to build new homes, in the late afternoon I watched a few quiz shows, then feet up for tonight's film, I decided on Season of the Witch, which got a very poor rating, but I enjoyed watching it again, the action and story were good as were the sets and special effects, so no idea why it only scored 5.4 on the IMDB website, just as the film ended Diana arrived home with a real treat, well a number of them,

evidently eating nuts is good for you, we snack on them most evenings and myself in the afternoons, we always have one or more of these open, walnuts, dry cashews and brazil nuts, and tonight we have several packs of these to snack on, whole chestnuts, and nice they were too, next feet up for a Midsomer Murder followed by a New Tricks, a slice of Have I Got More News For You, before we were off to bed.


No comments: