Saturday 12 March 2022

In Vietnam,

Tran Duc Loi, 


is not afraid to show off his wealth, the entrepreneur from Vietnam’s An Giang province makes his living selling South American lizards as luxury pets,

and believes that in doing so the gold that he buys and wears brings him luck, so much so that he wears as much of it as he can,

and it is just not on himself that he wears gold, it is the color of choice he travels with, Duc Loi also has a golden Lexus convertible as well as a couple of gold motorcycles, He claims that they are all gold-plated,

“At first, I was wearing only a few pieces of jewelry, and then I kept adding more. I started feeling the weight, but I got used to it,” Tran Duc Loi said. “I try to find a balance, as small gold accessories could break easily, while overly thick ones are too heavy to wear for long periods of time.” Tran Duc Loi revealed that he wears almost 2 kilograms of gold jewelry whenever he goes out, including a 250-gram necklace shaped like a dragon, 10 massive gold rings, a thick bracelet and a big gold-plated watch,

although some people criticized Tran Duc Loi for showing off his wealth and setting a bad example to youths, his TikTok videos have made the 39-year-old a social media star. Some of his clips have millions of views, and many commented that they wish they could be like Tran, surrounded by gold, for myself I would never have thought that so much money could be made from selling South American lizards as luxury pets in Vietnam, but then what do I know?


No comments: