had another huge,
hissy fit, thankfully Bob called round, and spoke to it very harshly indeed, starting at 10.00 in the morning he continued all day, the main problem it seems was that 2 different virus checkers were in not so much in conflict, but more like in total war with each other, slowing the whole system to a painful crawl, but now all is well, also he managed to reinstall Publisher which for some reason was dropped in Microsoft Office 2024/5, also my NIK 9 is fully up and running and Topaz successfully installed, he did not finish until past 6.00 in the evening, so I have to say a huge 'Thank You' to Bob, I really was stuck without his help and knowledge, I should mention that I had dropped Diana off at work for a early start at 03.50 AM., after she finished her shift Diana popped in to visit Kai, the girls had a couple of things to do, firstly buy tickets for the upcoming girls shopping trip to Brussels, they are going on the train, then later in the year when I am in Thailand buy tickets for the Philippines and then Thailand, Kai will accompany Diana to the Philippines to visit Diana's family, and then back to Thailand to meet me there, after Bob left Diana had a few ZZZZZ's, later in the evening we watched,
Police 24/7 a American fly on the wall show that followed police officers in the States, and then in the same genre our favorite,
Cops, the same sort of thing but better, and we just love the theme music,
Bad Boys, after which a Bangers & Cash before we were both off to bed.
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment