Saturday 24 July 2010

As Mr. Punch Can Still Say,

'that's the way to do it!' that was certainly correct for Dave Crisp as he examines one of the 52,500 coins, dating to the 3rd century AD, he found, especially now that the coroner has ruled that the find is treasure trove and it will now be valued by an independent panel of archaeologists, Mr Crisp will share the spoils, which experts believe will be around £1million, with farmer Geoff Sheppard, who owns the land where the coins were discovered, Mr Crisp had spent 22 years pursuing his hobby, scouring acres of fields with his metal detector before hitting the jackpot in April, Mr Crisp, an NHS chef from Devizes, Wiltshire, added: 'I will keep working until I retire next year and will definitely continue with my hobby, I have no idea what I'll spend the cash on - maybe I'll buy a new wok.' as I mentioned before what a lucky chap Dave Crisp is!

No comments: