Monday 28 January 2013

Another Day When I Am Going Straight To Today's Post,

the reason being a toothache that started Saturday,


 got worse during the course of Saturday evening and was really painful on Sunday, so today I will be forming a queue outside the dentist when he opens, but back to Sunday, we decided on Sunday lunch at the Punch & Judy,

 where we were joined by Mr. Tony who had a prawn cocktail, Jeff went with the soup as did I, but even trying to eat some of the soft bread roll that came with the soup was too painful,

 Diana ordered Welsh rarebit for her starter,

 followed by some Thai food as her main course,

 Jeff and Mr. Tony ordered the sheppard's pie, whilst I went with another soup,

 eyes down and tuck in!

 Diana ordered apple crumble,

 so we shared that, 'Cheers!',

 Mr. Tony also went for the crumble whilst Jeff tried the banoffee pie,

 we followed the meal with a cup of coffee, one sip and it was almost all gone,

 a latte coffee for myself,

which was delicious, after the meal we all went back home and chatted the evening away, then after saying our goodbyes to Mr. Tony we were off to bed and for me I am now off to the dentist.

No comments: