Thursday 31 January 2013

First Thing Off To The Bank,

on a very cloudy morning,


 I was as quick as I could be, it looked like it was going to rain,

the Samsung television now working well, on the way back I had to buy some ice as we were out, then of course half way home it started raining, later Mark called round so we had a long chat about Cambodia in general and specifically the capitol Phnom Penh, where he is staying, after a few hours Alex also called in for a tea and a chat, after saying goodbye to them I was going to go to the dentist, I was still in intermittent pain, but then the skies open up so I took a pain killer instead,

after our evening salad and a few television shows we settled down to watch an episode of Whitechapel series 3, a hardened detective sergeant, and an expert in historical homicides investigate modern crimes with connections to the past in the Whitechapel district of London, many with similarities to crimes the past, we had enjoyed series 1 & 2, the third series was as good as if not better than the others, in fact we enjoyed it so much we watched 2 episodes, so by now it was late, or I should say early morning, so with that we were off to bed.

No comments: