Wednesday 20 February 2013

I Am Up Early And Out Today,

so straight on with the post,


 we parked in the Friendship car park,

 and made our way past the shrine, there are lots of examples of calligraphy inside,

 as well as a table for placing offerings,

 then to the entrance to the market in Soi Bukaow, lots of toys on offer,

 as well as food and clothes,

 plus household supplies,

 and belts, but I am only a few feet into the market,

 walking deeper along one of the 3 or 4 aisles that are parallel I came to the first of the fresh food stalls,

 just near the live fish stall,

 more fresh produce, then there are numerous clothes stalls,

 until you reach the end of the market into open air, this is where the plant and pet stalls are,

 roses seem to be the flower of the week,

 most in pastel shades of pink and blue,

 plus a few creamy white ones,

 normally there are more plant stalls where these bikes are parked,

 but today just this mobile stall selling ices,

 also in this area there are the café's where we meet up for an ice coffee each, today Diana has bought some fresh grapes, garlic, peppers and some limes,

 then over the road, past the florists,

 and back to the bike, a couple of things from Friendship, then home,

in the late afternoon Mark called round for a tea and a chat, after he left and our evening meal another few from Dad's Army, dated of course but Diana chuckles away as I do when some of the crew make a hopeless mess of Home Guard Life,

now for the tip of the week, if like us you enjoyed the Mummy films and the previous Scorpion King 1 & 2 and you are expecting The Scorpion King 3: Battle for Redemption to be in the same league be prepared to be disappointed, I know we were, all through the film we kept saying it could not get any worse, but it did, I mostly give a link to the International Movie Data Base site but I do not take account of the films rating when I write about it, but I have to say the rating of 3.6 out of 10 is the lowest I can ever remember seeing being given to a film on the site, all I can say is that I am surprised it was as high as that, avoid at all costs!

but on a happier note the next 4 episodes of L. A. Law was as good as ever, we watched the last two episodes of 1988 and the first two of 1989, I have to say we already have series 4 on pre-order it is for us that good, but by now it was late so for us we were off to bed.

No comments: