Friday 27 May 2022

The Day Started Well,

I had a letter regarding a check up on my eyes,


a couple of weeks ago I popped into the Beckenham Beacon for my annual eye test, this morning the results had arrived, stating, 'your test results show that you have no signs of diabetic eye disease', the letter mentions that I will be contacted in 1 years time for my next annual check up, and by sheer happenstance I received a call from my doctor, asking me to make an appointment for a blood test next week, I can not knock the NHS (National Health Service), since we have returned to the UK the NHS has looked after both of us so well, looking at the roof,

only one duck today,

Diana was on late shift again today, so in the afternoon we both walked to the bus stop, a 354 for Diana to go to work, and a number 54  for me to go to the shop,

I had a quick look in the antique shop and said hello to Donna who runs the business,

then into the shop to drop off the printing I had done for Graham,

on the way home I called into Marks & Spencer for my evening meals for Friday and Saturday as Diana will be working late shift then as well,

next stop as I thought the ticket office will be open, I popped into buy my tickets for next weeks to visit Duncan, the good news was that the office was open, and I already had bought several boxes of different chocolates for Duncan, I take him down a box a week as he loves chocolates, so I am all set for next Wednesday,

as I walked into the park the peonies in the garden of Foxgrove Lodge now almost all open, arriving home after a couple of quiz shows I ate my evening meal watching a Giant Lobster Hunters followed by a Lewis, after Diana arrived home, a coffee and a chat it was a New Tricks, we then rounded the evening off with a Silent Witness before we were off to bed.


No comments: