Saturday 23 September 2023

I Was Feeling A Lot Better,

and as Diana was on late shift today,


I started the day with a couple of bacon buns, Diana made herself scrambled eggs, we had a lazy day, watching television, after Diana left for work it was time for my evening meal, I had decided on a chicken noodle soup out of the packet,

well you know me and kitchens, I found the soup plate, but as I put some washing up away mug fell from the cupboard and landed on the plate! what is it with me and the kitchen?

luckily we had 2 soup plates, so a read and a glass of wine, 'Cheers!',

then tuck into my soup, 

after which I was out to meet Steve in the Moon & Stars in Penge,

the nights drawing in now, and it was a tad chilly too,

a number 54 bus to the war memorial and then a 227 to Penge, where we chatted the night away, Steve and Kai had just returned from France, so we had lots to talk about and also I had a look at some of the photographs that Steve took of the aquarium in Paris, after we said our farewells I made a move for home,

I caught the 227, so a walk past the graveyard, 

and the green, arriving home Diana had arrived just before I did, but instead of our usual Midsomer Murder we watched a 2 hour programme about the Loch Ness Monster, which was interesting to say the least, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: