Friday 6 October 2023

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as I have a early morning appointment to give a blood sample, 


it is part of a 3 year study into cancer, apparently a few years ago I was in a group that needed to be studied, and if it helps fight this terrible disease I do not mind volunteering for the program, back to Thursday, I had some printing to do for the shop, small notepads and a number of labels for products new in, 

in the afternoon I decided to play with a couple of photogrghs of our trip on the Waverley, starting with the one above, 

I ended up,

with these two,

the same for this one,

I wish I was more experienced in Photoshop,

but there it is, after which a few documentaries, the reception on normal television, where an aerial is used is almost unwatchable with the signal nowhere near 100%, 

 I picked a few programs from our BT box which is working fine, so A Perfect Planet it was then, I watched 2 episodes, beautifully videoed in 4K, 

after my evening meal 3 episodes of Extinct made in 2001, in which a number of 'facts' I though I knew about how the dodo, sabretooth tigers and mammoths became extinct, were turned on their heads, a great series, after Diana had returned home and a coffee and a chat,

 we watched one from Trawlerman

and rounded off the evening with a couple from Wicked Tuna, which we had not watched for a long time, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: