I played with a few photographs,
that I took when we were in Morocco,
the problem being that I did not want anyone in the photographs, so they took a bit of time,
but I made an exception for this lady, which brought me nicely up to,
my read and sherry,
after which some smoked mackerel,
and a huge shepherds pie, 'Cheers!', then my film for the evening,
Troy: The Odyssey which for some reason I just could not get into, from the blurb:
"In this re-telling of Iliad, set in 1174 B.C. after ten
years of fighting in the Trojan War, the Greek warrior Odysseus decides to
travel for home, but instead finds a string of mis-adventures over the sea and
land as he, along with a captive Trojan warrior named Circe as well as a group
of loyal Greek soldiers, venture on the sea and land to get home to the island
kingdom of Icarus and fighting sea sirens, and other mystical creatures to get
home to his wife Penelope who is being hounded by a group of suitors hoping she
will chose to make one of them their bride."
I mentioned it was just not me, and apparently I was not alone as it scored a pathetic 2.6 on the IMDB web site, moving on a 24/7 Police followed by a Cops, which brought me nicely up to,
Volcano, from the blurb:
"Something unspeakably chilling is ultimately starting to heat up at The City of Los Angeles! Beneath the famed La Brea Tar Pits, a raging volcano has formed, raining a storm of deadly fire bombs and an endless tide of white-hot lava upon the stunned city!"
as it happens although I had watched the film before it was remarkably good, after which Diana arrived home, so feet up for a coffee and a chat, as it happens we were both a tad tired, so we were both off to bed.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment