for another early start,
for myself I played with a photograph of the Hassan II Mosque that we visited when we went to Morocco, unfortunaly it was a dull, almost grey day, the photograph out of the camera, the cameras lens sloping the building towards the middle of the photograph, so I decided to play with it a tad,
and give it touches of more colour,
and highlights,
all making hopefully a subtle difference, it took and age but I eventual ended up with this,
a bit of an improvement over the original I think,
and here they are side by side, the main problem being in making the buildings upright I have lost some of the foreground, oh well at least I tried! after I picked up Diana in the afternoon she had a few ZZZZZ's whilst I watched,
The Bridges at Toko-Ri, a WWII movie from the blurb:
"It is the Korean War and Lt. Harry Brubaker is a fighter-bomber pilot on the aircraft carrier USS Savo Island. A WW2 veteran and Naval Reserve pilot, he was drafted back into service from civilian life. This makes him quite resentful and cynical about the war. Now he has a dangerous mission to perform, and he is not sure he is up to the task".
after which our evening meal,
for tonight a wagyu steak each with sugar snap peas and curly chips,
'Cheers!', then our film for the evening,
The Illusionist, in the late nineteenth century Vienna, renowned illusionist Eisenheim is reunited with the Duchess von Teschen when she is volunteered from the audience to participate in an illusion during one of his performances. Despite having not seen each other in fifteen years when they were teenagers, they almost immediately recognize each other as Eduard Abramovich and Sophie von Teschen, they who had a doomed romance at that time due to their class differences, the film is about how against the wishes of Crown Prince Uhl and the help of the police Eduard tries to win her back, very entertaining indeed, a very enjoyable film which we both enjoyed, it almost a touch of The Prestige about it, after which a American police fly on the wall 24/7 Police, which never fails to entertain, after which Diana was off to bed, for myself a Have I Got A Bit More News For You before I too was off to bed.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment