Tuesday, 25 August 2026

After Posting Yesterdays Blog,

Diana was already at work, so a quiet day for myself,


as I posted the blog, I noticed a few foxes in the garden,

so peanuts it was, 

the third one was quite shy, as soon as I went to the widow to throw another handful of peanuts he left, 

this is a new one, all of our 'usual' foxes has a black or tan coloured tip to its tail, this one white,

the same as the family which we normally see at the entrance to the park early mornings or late evenings, 

"more nuts please!"

no sooner said than done, 

meanwhile the one I perceive to be the mum, 

was busy, 

eating away, next I spent the rest of the day playing with and printing photographs from Morocco,  

I quite like this one, I titled it 'Three couples, two waiters and one cat',

but when I looked at it when I had finished making it look as I liked it, the photograph was still a tad dark, so I reprinted it with a few more corrections, the lighten one at the top of the two and one of a alleyway in Casablanca, I always print a full A3 size of every photograph I play with, so that I know it is of acceptable quality if ever I should enter it into a competition or a exhibition, in the late afternoon I picked up Diana from work, after our evening weal and a Outback Opal Hunters we watched another couple from the most entertaining series Deadly 60, before watching a Midsomer Murder, as Diana was a tad tired from her early start she was then off to bed, for myself a Lewis which brought me up to midnight and then I too was off to bed.


No comments: