Diana was starting work at 05.00AM
then for myself a quiet day, that somehow seemed to slip past, in the afternoon Diana returned home, so feet up for a coffee and a chat, Diana had brought home a couple of wagyu beefburgers so those with lashings of onions and chips was our evening meal, after which the usual Outback Opal Hunters, then tonight's film,
Krakatoa, East of Java, well of course it is not, as every schoolboy of my age knew, it is west of Java, look it up! the producer thought it sounded better was what brought the upset in geography about! We then watched a couple of Deadly 60, one titled On a Mission - Costa Rican Coast, it was of special interest as I have a photography workshop in Costa Rica next year, and also it featured some of those gayly coloured poison arrow frogs that I like so much, after which as Diana has another early start she was off to bed, for myself a Bangers & Cash before I too was off to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment