Saturday 27 July 2013

I Thought This Was An Interesting Question Posted On AskReddit,

what is the best horror story you can come up with in two sentences?


some of the short stories I liked,

I can't move, breathe, speak or hear and it's so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead.

There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.

She wondered why she was casting two shadows. After all, there was only a single light bulb.

I just saw my reflection blink.

My daughter won't stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn't help.

I have just thought of one,

Opening my eyes I knew I was buried alive in a coffin. I also realised this is why hair and fingernails appear to have grown on corpses that have been exhumed.

well I only had a couple of seconds to think about it!
if you want to read more or add your own visit this page at AskReddit.


No comments: