Wednesday 3 July 2013

This Will Be A Quick And Short Post,

as I am off to the hospital again,


a quick look at my wound, dressing off on Thursday when hopefully all will be well, today I was off early for a blood test, so a short post, during the day Mr. Tony called round and we popped over to the Boncafé shop in Naklua as our machine had decided to go on strike, after calling in there and saying our goodbyes to Mr. Tony Diana spent the rest of the day planting the bulbs we had bought in the market,

 we watched some more of Pickers, Moments of Impact and a few others in the evening, as I locked up I noticed the frog was back,

 I am guessing that the planting that Diana did during the day might have made him move home,

 he looked the same as the last one we saw,

 just over an inch or so long,

 so I put him back into the raised garden where hopefully he will stay, then as I will be up early tomorrow we were off to bed.

No comments: