Friday 22 November 2013

On To Today's Post,

as there was nothing that we found interesting, amusing or just plain weird in the news today,


first thing in the morning the bug men called, the compressor on the back of the truck powering a hose that is used to spray the perimeter of the building,

 whilst the second operative uses a hand pumped sprayer for the inside of the house,

 we had a quiet day, but in the evening I was out on the town,

 Walking Street was as bright as ever,

 it even has more of the upstairs bars that seem to be popular,

 I was meeting with Doc and his friend and Uday,

 so we started our walk along the street,

 I did not notice the tattoo shop the last time I walked past, but I certainly noticed it this time, the sign above the shop in the street continually changed colours which it what made me notice it,

 and this is where we were headed, Roxy's,

 we just had to pop in and say hello to Grieg,

 after a few in there we made a move and continued our walk,

 stopping for a few pictures on the way,

 before stopping at Living Dolls 1,

 it is at the end of this passage way, after a few in there we decided to make a move home but somehow ended up in another bar whose name I forget in Soi Diamond for a late nightcap, 

 after saying goodbye I made my way to the top of Soi Diamond to the food stall that I always go to,

 I wanted to pick up a few hot-dogs for Diana,

I looked along Second Road as the food was being cooked, it always seems strange that parallel to Walking Street that is so busy Second Road is almost deserted, then home for me, as it was late we watched a couple of shows on satellite television and then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: