Thursday 7 September 2017

We Are Only Making One Post Today,

as I am off early to go to the post office, 



 a package we were waiting for was supposed to be delivered but was not, a bit complicated I know, so off to the Chaiyaphruek post office on Sumkivitt Road I went, the tracking number was looked up and I was told that the postman called at the wrong house and left a call slip, (a good job we were tracking it!), but would try again tomorrow, also the package as it was a EMS package did not come from this post office but the one in Naklua, the chances are that He will call at the wrong house again, so I want to be at the post office before He leaves and pick the package up myself, I figure if He call at the wrong house once He will do it again! also by now it was too late to drive to the Naklua post office as it closes at 4.30 in the afternoon, on to the evening, it was glad rags on, 

 and we were off to Deli Diner, it is located by the side of TukCom,

 we sat inside, the corner of TukCom on the left,

 Diana ordered prawn spring rolls,

 for myself,  

 prawns with a Cesar dip, 

 for our main courses, 

 a huge lasagna for Diana,

 liver and onions with mash and vegetables for myself, 

the dish did not come with bacon, but for 50 baht extra I ordered 3 rashers of smoked and three rashers of fried bacon, we were so full we did not order desserts, the meal including two soft drinks for Diana, and four glasses of wine for myself, the bill came to 1,120 baht, the food was excellent as it was on our previous trip here, what a great find, arriving home it was feet up for a couple from Suits, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: