Tuesday 26 September 2017

I Was Out Early,

admiring the huge cinema sized screen,


 at the junction of Thepprasit Road and Pranamak Road,

 watching it makes the time fly past as You wait for the lights to change,

and this was where I was going, 


 I had to pop into immigration to complete My 90 days notification of My address,

 and I did it in record time, I was given a number so as I walked to the notification desk, one gentleman was just sitting down opposite the officer, by the time I had sat down it was My turn, My details scanned, pinned in My passport and I was out of the door in less time it has taken Me to type this! 

We generally pottered about the house during the day, watching a few shows, after our evening meal it was non-stop comedy with Jeff Dunham as We watched Him at Dublin’s Bord Gáis Energy Theatre where He and friends performed back in May, the 2017 tour entitled “Perfectly Unbalanced’ it featured Jeff alongside a whole host of characters both old and new, My favourite has got to be Walter, 

to get into the flavour of Walters character and humour, here is His take on marriage, priceless! 

although Walter is My favourite, I also like as a close second the character of Achmed the Dead Terrorist, a great comedian and show,

our film for the evening The Numbers Station, a code numbers broadcaster is protected by black ops agent in a seemingly quiet secret radio station, but the the secret gets out, 

We would normally round off the evening with a few from Suits, but alas the series has finished, so We made a start on Tutankhamun, which was surprisingly good, even more so for us as it brought back memories of our visit to London when we went to the Petrie Museum, in the mini series Howard Carter has to ask William Matthew Flinders Petrie, (1853-1942), who appears in the mini series for advice regarding Carter's dig, We watched two episodes and then for Us We were off to bed.


No comments: