Tuesday 5 September 2017

I Am A Known Philatelist,

or in simple terms someone who collects stamps,


but I have to say I keep my collection to old stamps, but I still look at a few new issues, like this set from the Royal Mail, featuring eight non-human characters from Star Wars, so if you live in the UK, you can use them to send letters, but for Americans and I guess the rest of the world they are collectable only, the stamps, designed by UK digital artist Malcolm Tween, have images of Maz Kanata, Chewbacca, Snoke, a porg, BB-8, R2D2, C-2PO, and K-2SO, You can can pre-order the stamps online from the Royal Mail before they become available on October 12, will they ever become rare and as collectable as some Star Wars memorabilia? well look out for any with printing imperfections is a good way to start, but for myself I will not be adding these to my collection.


No comments: