Saturday 9 September 2017

In The Morning,

after finishing feeding the inside cats and changing their litter,



  and feeding the outside kittens, writing and publishing our blog, completing My mornings exercises, and eating breakfast, I played with the Wild gears for some time, we had a set of these pens in the house,

 so I gave them a try,

they were quite good, except every so often the nib would dig into the paper and come to a sudden stop,

 
next up these felt tipped pens, that traced over the paper without missing a beat,

but alas the tips were so large it did not make for a pleasing pattern,

 next to try Kynsa gel pens

 and they were perfect, the ink did not run out, the nibs did not ruck up the paper and they flowed smoothly, so smoothly in fact I got way too confident and slipped, but for Wild Gears or Spirograph these are the best and easiest to use pens I have found so far, 

 we were then off shopping at friendship,

 stopping off for a take away ice tea and coffee on the way back, 

 in the late afternoon we were off again, to the Thepprasit Road weekend night market, one of the many mobile food stalls,

 the dogs walked, barked and had flashing lights, I nearly bought one for our cats to terrorise,

 looking towards Jomtien,

 hazy cloud,

 I made my way back passing one of the ice cream sellers,

 and this is where we will stopping on the way home tonight, the sushi stall which was just setting up,

 looking inland, thin cloud,

 new for this week cartoon character shirts,

 opposite the bar this evening a Yamaha motorcycle stall,

 although difficult to see,

 more uprights have been added to the top of the roof,

 the fruit stall stocking up,

 and a new jewellery store has opened opposite it,

 past the fruit drinks stall,

 and into the pet section,

 before buying the cats food, I made a left turn,

 into the market proper under the roof, looking to the right,

in the front of the entrance, mini pineapples like the ones we buy to snack on,

 and looking to the left,

 I made my way outside past the baked savouries stall,

 4 boxes of wet food,

 one pack of dry food,

 and I was on My way, sunset over the market,

 I passed the Yamaha stall,

 this one looked rather nice,

 looking inland form the bar, slight cloud rolling in,

 a little later and it was getting dark,

 and time for the sale of the motorcycles to begin,

 the presenter showing the difference between each model,

 just a short time later,

 Diana arrived with lots of goodies, 

 arriving home,

 sushi! and lots of it,

 Diana had also bought a Monkey Shake, I keep meaning to buy one but never have, it was quiet nice, but a bit sweet for Myself, but at least I now know what they taste like, then it was feet up for a few quiz shows, a couple from Suits and we were off to bed.


No comments: