Wednesday 4 October 2017

We Had Planned To Go Out,

but the rain just did not let off, 



 so we stayed indoors, Diana did some tiding up, I just watched the television and played with a few infrared images, above is a infrared picture of a local temple that I played with by colour swapping, 

and by using various programs, I can give a picture a black and white dynamic look,

 or a faded antique look, 

 or make a totally wild picture,

 here is an antique take of one temple,

the same picture made to look totally different, all of these temples are around Pattaya, if You like this type of photography our infrared blog is here, the camera I use is a Lumix DMC GX8 with 12-60mm lens, I had the camera converted to take infrared pictures at Protech Photographic in Uckfield, Sussex, UK. who were more than very helpful, and no I am not on commission, it is just that when arranging to have My camera converted they were more than very helpful,

after our evening meal and a few game shows, a real treat for the late evening, the return of Billions, a new series is being shown on Netflix, it is just so good, the best way I can described it that that You are cheering for the bad guy for all of the good reasons, or You are cheering for the good guy for all of the bad reasons, difficult to explain but such delicious fun to watch! as the midnight hour came and went we were finally off to bed.


No comments: