Saturday 7 February 2009

Jeff And Da Called Round Today,

I am terrible cook, I have tried to boil eggs twice in the 11 years I have stayed in Thailand, both times I fell asleep, both times the water boiled away and both times I nearly burned the house down, for me the kitchen is some type of modern day death trap, so I normally avoid it, but yesterday I decided to cook a chicken stew and with Geoff and Honey Mae's advice added some mixed herbs to it, Jeff (of Jeff and Da) said it tasted really nice or maybe he did not want to hurt my feelings! we also had some of those delicious sausages that he brings round to the bar-b-q's, whilst eating we watched Nickolas Cage in National Treasure, then Jeff very kindly brought round two CD's of a ventriloquist called Jeff Dunham, now I am not really into that sort of an act but theses 2 CD's were great, Walter the grumpy retiree was for me the star of the show, a great evening and if you want to laugh out loud get to see Jeff Dunham on disc (he has a Blu-Ray disc out) and of course on DVD or CD, or better still watch him live, you will not regret it!

No comments: